You need to brush your teeth after the meal?

One dinner time...My son looks full.


( ゚Д゚):
You know what?
No snack if you leave the meal.
「ご飯残したら、おやつ抜きだからね!」


(*‘ω‘ *):
Yes, mom!
「はーい、わかりました・・・」
He always gives mom good reply...just reply.


(*‘ω‘ *):
I'm full, thank you for the meal.
「もう食べれない。ご馳走様でした」


(#^.^#):
Well done, my son!
「頑張って食べたんだね。偉いよ~」


(*‘ω‘ *):
Mommy, Can I eat snacks now?
「じゃあ、おやつ食べていい?」


( `ー´)ノ:
Of course not!
「ダメに決まってるでしょ!」

Hey my son, I will give you some advice.
"It's too soon to ask for snacks."
Grow up, kid!

After the dinner, he is not trying to go brush his teeth.


( ゚Д゚):
Did you forget something after the meal? 
「ご飯食べた後は何をするんだっけ?」



(*‘ω‘ *):
....
「・・・」

He pretend to be unable to hear.


( `ー´)ノ:
You know what to do,right?
「何するんだっけ!?」


(*‘ω‘ *):
Brush my teeth!
「歯磨きです!」


( `ー´)ノ:
Then, go brush your teeth right away!
「分かってるんだったら、さっさと歯磨きしなさい!」


(*‘ω‘ *)
Why only me?
What about daddy?
「でも、パパも磨いてないけど?」



Sneak attack from my son...


The smile without laughing directed toward me.


"Eyes say things enough to mouth"
「目は口ほどに物を言う」


It goes without saying that I immediately go brush my own teeth.. 


Link to Japanese article:

http://dietojisan.com/blog-entry-29.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday never ending nightmare

The happiest moment of the week is "Friday night"!! (^^) It's Friday! Go back home soon and get relax... 「金曜日だ~。早く家に帰ってゆっく...