Super busy housewife early morning

This morning, the kindergarten decide to go on a field trip with sunny forecast.


With preparation for the trip, my wife is in a hurry so much.


If I interfere with her, I will be dead as I pour oil on the flame.


Since I knew who she is, I won't.


(; ・`д・´):
Umm, I'm so busy.
「あ~もう忙しい」
5 minutes for my son's clothes.


(; ・`д・´):
Umm, I'm so busy
「あ~もう忙しい」
10 minutes for lunchbox.


(; ・`д・´):
Umm, I'm so busy
「あ~もう忙しい」
30 minutes for making herself up...


Of course, it's so important to making up!


Guess how long it takes to pickup her clothes...


Mankind should know how super busy housewife is in the morning!

Link to Japanese article:
http://dietojisan.com/blog-entry-32.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday never ending nightmare

The happiest moment of the week is "Friday night"!! (^^) It's Friday! Go back home soon and get relax... 「金曜日だ~。早く家に帰ってゆっく...