How stinky I am...

The moments of happy conversation with my son...

(*'ω'*):
Why is your hand so big?
「なんでパパの手はそんなに大きいんだ?」

My son ask me such a cute question,
so I reply it as the wolf from "Little Red-Cap".


(#^.^#):
That's because I would like to embrace you like this.
「こうやって息子を抱きしめるためだよ」


Suddenly my wife is interrupted with our sweet conversation and ask me,



('ω'):
Honey? Did you brush your teeth? 
「歯磨いた?」


(-_-;):
I'm sure I did...
「え?磨いたけど」



('ω'):
Something smell from you.
「なんか臭い」


What does that mean "something smell".


It means that there is no reason but stinky...?


('ω'):
Not coming from your mouth, then it might be from your body.
「口臭じゃないな。体臭か・・・」


Orz...



('ω'):
Honey. Please don't care, it might be something wrong with my blocked nose. 
「あっ気にしないで。私の鼻がおかしいのかも。」


How dare you say such a thing.


I'm going to take a crowded train.


I will worry about what other people think during a whole day...


Link to Japanese article:
http://dietojisan.com/blog-entry-39.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday never ending nightmare

The happiest moment of the week is "Friday night"!! (^^) It's Friday! Go back home soon and get relax... 「金曜日だ~。早く家に帰ってゆっく...