Friday never ending nightmare

The happiest moment of the week is "Friday night"!!

(^^)
It's Friday! Go back home soon and get relax...
「金曜日だ~。早く家に帰ってゆっくりしよう」!

The message is sent me by my wife in the train.


LINE.png

> I am going out for dinner tonight with my friends.
< Really?
< Are you serious?


My wife belongs to the community for "child rearing" and sometimes there is a "dinner" for chatting.

Check my bug to look for the key for my house.


OK! No Key!!

It means no way to enter my house.


It is 5 km away from the station to my house so that I usually take a bus.


To train myself I decided to go home on foot today.


Maybe my wife will be home at that time.


Yes, I have  underestimated how long it takes "chatting".


I start walking to home slowly from the station.


When I got the bookstore nearby, my legs feel like jelly due to leg training yesterday.


Is my wife already at home?


I sent the message to her and get reply as "It's a dessert time now".


I have no choice but staying at the bookstore.


I spend time reading the travel magazine and go virtual trip in my mind.


I glance at the clock and it says around 9 PM.


The moment my leg is almost died, she tells me her returning home.


As soon as I get back home and my boss give me an order.



( *´艸`)
Are you ready for a dog-walking?
「(娘の)散歩すぐ行く???」


A soldier eat up the dumpling right away and go on a date with my daughter.


The training will be continued...

Link to Japanese article:
http://dietojisan.com/blog-entry-41.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday never ending nightmare

The happiest moment of the week is "Friday night"!! (^^) It's Friday! Go back home soon and get relax... 「金曜日だ~。早く家に帰ってゆっく...