The reason why my wife rush me for a walk with my dog.

One morning,


(*^-^*) : 
Honey? why don't you go for a dog-walking soon?
早く散歩行ってきたら

(*'ω'*) : 
It's really nice weather today, so you had better go get some sunlight.
お日様気持ちいいし、今日はママが行って来たら?


(-。-)y : 
That's impossible! UV light is so bad for my skin!!
無理、紫外線がお肌に悪い


(;・∀・) :

oh...OK...


There is a mountain of garbage entrance...


I finally understand the reason why she rush me for.


Supplementation:
In japan there is a shared place to put the garbage away,we are not allowed to throw away anytime.
In addition to that, there is complicated rule in the region i.e. Mon: burnable, Tue:Non-burnable...
The garbage truck comes to pick them up early morning so we need to put them away before they are coming.

Link to Japanese article:

http://dietojisan.com/blog-entry-24.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday never ending nightmare

The happiest moment of the week is "Friday night"!! (^^) It's Friday! Go back home soon and get relax... 「金曜日だ~。早く家に帰ってゆっく...